Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two days straight




It is two days straight with hardly a break from this computer working on upgrading old imagery for a new site I hope to have up and out shortly.  It is grim sometimes and sometimes exciting.  I would love to be outside shooting now, but I have so many images that have never seen the light of day and must post them in some way.  So I am taking a break to play and share with anyone interested about my latest images that has me glad I am a photographer.  It was on a job for Readers Digest in Michigan where I met a beautiful little girl and her grandfather. This was a very innocent moment.  The light was wonderful and the little girl was amazing.  

I love working with children before the age of 6.  They are their most authentic.  

No comments: