Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pissing off the South.......the North, the West and people over the Big Pond.


MailOnline.com ran my series of Southern Route and it struck nerves.  Little did I know that turning over the work to a paper read by the masses would be sharing my work with people who would not really get it.  Only one or two people really saw the images.  Most have jumped to the same old conclusions.  The comments tell more about them than they realize.  I love how it has gotten people riled.  I guess it was MailOnline.com's intention.


2 comments:

UncleUnctuous said...

Your Wm. Shakespeare quote somehow seems appropriate here: "Nothing is either good or bad. It's the thinking that makes it so."

NoName N. NoName said...

I loved it. I saw it on dailymail and now I'm semi stalking trying to find more of your work.

I'm a northerner who lived in the south for law school and came out it far more divided ideologically than I was when I went in ... Your photography helps to explain why. I think it's terrific. Keep up the work. I think it's fantastic.

Thanks,

Steph dz