Friday, November 19, 2010

1979- 1982 Imagery





These images are from college. 2 of the images are from my final senior show.
No spot toning. These are straight from the scanner. It was good to see the hair and dust again. Reminded me of the snap, crackling and pop of an old LP. Why I chose to post these was to see how little my approach to my subject have changed. I'd love to revisit this series to see what more it could tell me. I remember Jim Norton, my college professor, asking what I had learned from the work/series I spent doing for over a year and i was nearly clueless. When I have time maybe I'll post the whole show. I'd love to see what has come through after all these years.

4 comments:

katie keen said...

I love these Tammy! I want to see more from your senior show :)

Patricia said...

Tamara, I think I do remember seeing some of these, and they really stand the test of time, they are beautiful.
Patricia Roblin

Jerseygirl said...

O mon dieu!

Mark Tucker said...

I agree about the dust spots and the LP connection! In love with the bottom final image. Love how the wide-angle makes you feel so connected.